What it is:
A soothing primer that helps reduce redness and relieve highly sensitive, inflamed, and irritated skin.
What it does:
Brighten, clarify, and balance dull skin tones, while treating damaged skin and uneven pigmentation with this multitasking formula. Cover FX Calming Primer soothes highly sensitive skin, including rosacea skin conditions. Endothelyol reduces redness and inflammation, St. John’s Wort soothes, Defensil-Plus helps repair, and Tego Pep 4 improves skin tone and clarity.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is clinically-tested, vegan, and free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.
– 96.6% agreed that product is gentle on skin
– 72.4% of subjects agreed that product calmed skin
– 86.2% of subjects agreed that product provides a soothing effect on skin
After 4 weeks of use:
– 79.3% of subjects reported that skin’s red and blotchy appearance improved
– 96.5% of subjects agreed that skin feels smoother
– 65.5% of subjects agreed that signs of irritation diminished
– 82.8% of subjects agreed that skin appears healthy
– 79.3% of subjects agreed that overall skin quality feels improved